- Superior Science
- Superior Results
- Research & Development
- America’s #1 Selling Mass Gainer Supplement Brand♦
- Designed For The Hardgainer
- Build Mass and Strength
- Subjects Gained 5 Times The Mass In 8 Weeks
- 80 g Protein‡
- 156 Carbs‡
- 1,000 Calories‡
- 17 g BCAAs‡
- 8 g Leucine‡
- 10 g Creatine Monohydrate
- Natural and Artificial Flavors
- Dietary Supplement
- Made in The USA From Domestic & International Ingredients
- #1 Most Award Winning Sports Nutrition Brand
- #1 Most Clinical Studies in Science
- American Masters of Taste Gold Medal for Superior Taste
- 20 Years of Excellence
- Guaranteed Banned Substance Free
- cGMP Manufactured – Manufactured According to cGMP Standard, as is Required for all Dietary Supplements
- Mass-Tech – The Scientifically Superior Mass GainerNew Mass-Tech is an advanced muscle mass gainer designed for any individual who has a tough time adding size, is in their bulking phase or wants to break through their strength plateaus. Power-packed with 80 g of protein and 1,000 mass-producing calories when mixed with 2 cups of skim milk, this potently superior formula is also enhanced with a proven anabolic driver for rapid mass and strength gains!
Better Quality Calories Designed for the Hardgainer
Mass-Tech is a powerful and scientifically superior weight gainer designed to be taken twice daily. The new, powerful formula now delivers a massive 1,000 calories (when mixed with 2 cups of skim milk) derived from high-quality protein and quickly digested carbohydrates.
More Protein Per Serving Than Other Weight Gainers
The new and improved formula features an 80 g multi-phase protein system (when mixed with 2 cups of skim milk), which supplies fast-and slow-digesting proteins. The multi-phase protein system provides critical amino acids to the body at varying speeds.
More BCAAs and L-Leucine Per Serving than Other Weight Gainers
The formula’s protein dose supplies a massive 8 g of L-leucine and 17 g of BCAAs when mixed with 2 cups of skim milk, which helps fuel your skeletal muscles, preserve muscle glycogen stores and helps to reduce the amount of protein breakdown.